Church use policy
Terms and Conditions
- The church member renting the social hall must be present at the function or the rental deposit will not be returned and the non-member fee will be charged for the use of the facilities.
- Maximum capacity of Kuntz Hall is 160 people. Maximum capacity of Hanson Hall is 50 people. This limit is not to be exceeded.
- When children under the age of 18 are in attendance there must be adult supervision.
- Absolutely NO smoking and NO chewing gum in the church building.
- Confine all activity to the reserved area. Food and beverages will be confined to the social halls.
- No running or playing in the hallways, narthex, nave or the church.
- All heating and food preparation is to take place inside the kitchen of Kuntz Hall/Hanson Hall.
- You must supply your own paper products (cups, plates, napkins, plastic utensils, tablecloths, etc.) Use of church dishes, utensils, etc is prohibited.
- The dishwasher may not be used.
- If you are using a caterer, the caterer must provide a Certificate of Insurance to the office one week prior to the scheduled event.
- NO alcoholic beverages are allowed on church property under any circumstances.
- The burning of candles is prohibited.
- Music encouraging or suggesting violence, sex and/or offensive behavior is prohibited.
- "Smoke machines" may not be used.
- Do not fasten anything into the walls or hang anything from the ceilings.
- Remove all decorations and personal property after the event. The church is not responsible for lost or missing property.
- Do not sit / stand on table or stand on chairs.
- Tables and chairs must be lifted if being moved – please do not drag them across the floors.
- Any spills should be cleaned up immediately. If the spill is significant, there may be an additional charge to clean the carpet.
- No food may be left in the refrigerators or freezers.
- Facilities MUST be left in the condition they were found. Kitchen counters must be cleaned and equipment put away. Rugs are to be vacuumed. (There is a vacuum in Kuntz Hall kitchen closet).
- Trash should be collected and deposited in the outdoor trash containers.
- Be certain all windows are closed before leaving the building.
- Report all equipment malfunctions or other issues to the church secretary as soon as possible. Responsible parties are liable for any damages. The church phone # is 610-767-7203.
- All building usage and fees are under the discretion of Hope Lutheran Church congregation council which retains the right to approve or altar this form.
|Member Rate||Non-member Rate|
|Church Sanctuary Weddings|
|Officiating Pastor||At couple’s discretion||$300|
|Kuntz Fellowship Hall|
|$175(max 8 hrs)||$300(max 8 hrs)|
|$100(max 4 hrs)||$150(max 4 hrs)|
|Hanson Fellowship Hall (no kitchen facilities)|
|$100(max 8 hrs)||$150(max 8 hrs)|
|$75(max 4 hrs)||$100(max 4 hrs)|
|$25(max 4 hrs)||75(max 4 hrs)|
|Outside Pavilion Rental|
A deposit of $75.00 is required to reserve the rental date. (Note: this fee is in addition to the rental fee). Upon clean-up and inspection of the facilities the $75.00 deposit check will be returned to the renter. Full rental fee is due one week before the rental date. If the renter is a member of Hope Lutheran Church and is not present during the function, the deposit will not be returned and the non-member fee will apply. (There is a vacuum in Kuntz Hall).